1. Website Use
By using our website (https://www.melondigital.io) you agree to the terms and conditions listed below.
2. About Us
Melon Digital is a trading name and a registered trademark of “Melon Digtial LTD”. Melon Digital LTD is registered in England and Wales: 515370126. Registered Address: Hulse Ground Farm, Little Faringdon, UK. Email: email@example.com
3. Accessing our Website
All information stored on our website belongs to “Melon Digital” and may not be copied or changed without our permission. Access to our website is permitted on a temporary basis, for both, clients and visitors. We may carry out development works and/or amendments at any time without prior notification. Therefore, access to our site may be restricted on a temporary or permanent basis.
You may view and download information on our website, without our permission, for personal use. You must not republish, change and modify any information stored on our website without our written permission. You must not use any of our information for commercial or business purposes.
5. Limitation of Liability
Information published on our website is produced free of charge and therefore we carry no liability for information stored, in regards to its relevancy and accuracy. We take all steps to ensure that information published on our website is correct, however, we can not be held liable for any inaccuracies or relevance of the data.
We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under connection with our website. Nothing included ion this page shall exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
We offer some services that require online payment. All payments are processed and secured by PayPal. We store no payment information on our website.
This website uses a secure SSL encryption.
For our Website Design & Development service, we require a 50% upfront payment before starting the project. The other 50% must be paid when the project is completed but before the final handover. Our fees DO NOT include additional services such as domain name, hosting, email software, paid plugins and subscriptions.
All information that you provide in connection with a purchase or transaction must be accurate, complete, and current. Where you have failed to pay or where payments are overdue, we may suspend or terminate your order.
We offer services that require online payments. Some of these are:
1. Search Engine Optimisation
2. Content Marketing
3. Website Design & Development
5. Website SEO Audits & Reviews
6. Paid Ads
7. Guest Blogging, Blogger Outreach, Link Building and Article Placements
Melon Digital uses all reasonable efforts to provide these services to you; however, all services provided depend on innumerable factors and market variables that are outside of our direct control. For these reasons, all services offered are not guaranteed and are offered “as-is”. Where you decide to use any services offered by Melon Digital, you agree that we make no guarantees including but not limited to article placement, rankings, or any profits. You understand that the services offered may have variance, be inexact, cause negative effects, or be otherwise incorrect. An increase in search engine ranking, increase in business, or any other associated benefits are neither implied nor guaranteed. Website rankings or results may vary by region, search engine, or fluctuate based on factors outside of our control. Due to the nature of our services, you agree:
- We do NOT guarantee any results (negative or positive). We will NOT be held responsible for any increases or decreases in search rankings, increases or decreases in search positions, increases or decreases in backlinks, keywords, website authority, traffic fluctuations, manual or algorithmic penalties and any other indicators.
- We will NOT be held responsible for any search engine penalties your website may receive if you don’t follow search engine’s guidelines, including (but not limited) to spammy comments, heavy and spammy linking from guest posts, spammy guest blogging, publishing poor quality content with a sole intent to gain backlinks, buying or exchanging backlinks, etc.
- We will NOT be held responsible for any financial losses or gains you or your website may face.
- We will NOT be held responsible for any changes made to a user’s website that adversely affects the search engine rankings of the user’s website.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. We have no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future and user may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- We have NO control over any actions or inaction by any search engines related to a user’s website or a website’s ranking.
- We have NO control over website and blog owners removing links and content or deleting/moving/changing their website. These placements will not be refunded or replaced.
- Under no circumstances shall Melon Digital be liable to you (the end user) for any damages whatsoever, including (without limitation) any direct incidental or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any claims of yours or third party websites. You, the end user assume all risks and potential damages (known or unknown) associated with using our services.
- We reserve the right to tweak anchor text and other order details to ensure successful placements.
- Melon Digital is NOT responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
You agree to release us from any liability that we may incur for providing you any services offered via Melon Digital. You agree that any service or any other information found on Melon Digital may be inaccurate, unsubstantiated or possibly even incorrect. You agree to release us from any liability that we may have to in relation to your use of our services.
We reserve the right to cancel any orders placed for websites in illegal or offensive industries. Any illegal content, products, services or items hateful, objectionable or defamatory content aimed at any people group, race, gender, sexual orientation or otherwise attacks on any person, business, organisation, product or service; cruelty towards animals; or otherwise content found to be objectionable will be cancelled and refunded.
We DO NOT work in gambling, adult and pharma industries.
We reserve the right to cancel any order if we think we won’t be able to fulfil it. In such cases, you’ll be refunded in full.
If you are unsure if your site violates our restrictions, please contact us.
- As you’re paying for our time and expertise, all fees are non-refundable. However, we do realise the importance of part or full refunds if we’re unable to fulfil your order. In such cases, we’ll analyse the work carried out and issue a refund accordingly. We can’t offer refunds on a basis of “unsatisfactory service”.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations and reports are confidential.
9. Free WordPress Installation Service
We’re not able to offer refunds for this free WordPress installation service. As we’re not taking the payment from you, refunds cannot be processed. If you’re unsatisfied with your WordPress hosting provider, please contact them directly for help and refunds.
10. General Data Protection Regulation
As of 25th May 2018, the European Union will enact the General Data Protection Regulation. In effect, the regulation intends to give website users complete control of their personal information. This includes giving users the right to access any information website owners may hold about them. As well as the right to be forgotten, so that all personal information of the user that is held by the website owner, is deleted upon request of the user.
To request access to information you’ve submitted to this website, or to request the deletion of your information, please contact us via the form here
11. Reports & Invoices
Soon after you place an order, you’ll receive an email with a PDF confirmation file that includes a summary of your order, invoice and terms. If you encounter any issues or wish to amend your details, please contact us after placing your order.
Every service comes with a report. At the end of every project, you’ll receive a comprehensive report that outlines the work produced.
12. Affiliate Disclosure
As well as providing services, we are keen on educating our readers with the content we publish. Some of the links you see in our posts/guides/tutorials have affiliate links, meaning if you decide to purchase a product or sign-up for the service using our links, we get a commission (at no additional cost to you). We’ve published a lot of posts, and can’t keep track of every affiliate link. So, please assume that every link is affiliate before clicking away. Also, we do not recommend the tools & products we don’t admire, even if they offer decent commission rates.
13. Non Disclosure
We value your privacy! If you need us to sign a Non-Disclosure agreement, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
before placing your order.
15. Taxes & VAT
Melon Digital is NOT currently registered for VAT (Value Added Tax). However, this may change in the near future. When (and if) this changes, an applicable VAT rate will be added on top of your order.
We may change pricing at any time without giving prior notice. The change will only apply to the orders placed in the future.
Please be aware that some of our services provided may list estimated dates and timelines for delivery or completion. Although we always attempt to deliver all services by the date provided, these estimates are merely good faith estimates and are non-binding in nature. We reserve the right to modify, alter, or extend any estimates at our discretion. We will not be held responsible or liable for any failure to provide any services before any estimated dates.
MELON DIGITAL AND ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER MELON DIGITAL, NOR ANY OF OUR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, ASSIGNS OR AGENTS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (1) THE WEBSITE; (2) ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED VIA THE WEBSITE; (3) THE SERVICES, OR (4) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO SOLVID. IN ADDITION, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, LOST PROFITS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
MELON DIGITAL DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE INCLUDING THE SERVICES WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED; THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE PLATFORM AVAILABLE IS FREE FROM ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MELON DIGITAL DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THE SERVICES OFFERED ARE ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR USEFUL. MELON DIGITAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM IS LAWFUL IN ANY PARTICULAR JURISDICTION, AND SOLVID SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY SUCH WARRANTIES.
If you have any issues or questions, please contact us at email@example.com